|This is what I picture myself to look like as a full-grown dragon. I actually do have blonde hair in real life as well as a beard coming in. So I got it close to my real face.|
Dan3579 Vore Story requestDan3579 Story RequestDan3579 Vore Story request by trainman666
WARNING: This story contains soft
non-lethal vore. If that isn't your thing, then please click the
“back” button on your browser now, and refrain from
leaving rude comments. Thank you.
For those of you who are interested to
what the characters look like, links will be featured in the
In the dragon city
of Warfang, Train and his family were having a day with the usual
things going on: Filming, cleaning, and making room for new members
of the family and/or staff. His most recent additions to said family
were the Victory Pokemon, Victini, a Waddle Dee from Dreamland, and
the New Species Pokemon, Mew. Train also has three daughters: A
fortuneteller dragoness named Gypsy, who had a curse placed on her
when she was young that has since been broken; a white and light blue
dragoness by the name of Snowflake, who came from a frozen wasteland
after her parents died of snake bites; and a red dragoness w
|Welcome to my gallery. Here you will find my many custom characters inspired by many things from movies, music, pictures etc.|
Mostly dragons, like Spyro, wolves, and ponies, for My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, and even Pokemon.
You will also find a few stories I've done on the side. Ranging from vore stories to stories diving deeper into a character's back story.
Thank you for visiting and I hope you enjoy.
Greetings viewers. My name is Daryl E. Doan, but you may call me Train for short.|
I am 24 years old and I have a dream to become a railroad engineer and travel the world on the rails.
You've only got one life, so live it to the fullest. Don't waste my time with llama emoticons, because you're only wasting your own time as well.
Please keep in mind that I have rules for visiting my channel and leaving comments.
1: I do not appreciate comments that contain profanity. I have no problem with it in general, but this is not the place for it. Please DO NOT leave comments that are rude, contain profanity, or even links to a naughty website. Comments containing those will be blocked instantly, and the user responsible will be blocked without warning.
2: Harassment of any kind, including spamming llama emoticons is not allowed here. Any user caught doing that will get one warning, and if it continues after that, the user will be reported to the authorities, and blocked from my channel. Also, please no comments of greeting like "Hi" or "How's it Going." Birthday wishes are fine though, as are a "welcome back" comment if I haven't been on in a while.
3. I like all kinds of different styles or art, but I mostly thrive in stories and writing. I make a lot of custom character based on things I see, hear, or read. (Example, my character Smolder was inspired by a dragon statue I bought in Sacramento, CA). Please do not leave rude comments about my character because I cheat and use a Dragon Maker or character dress-up. I don't consider the character's look the art, but more of the bio I make up for them.
4. A three strikes rule will be implemented if a user is making me uncomfortable in various situations, minus the ones listed above. These circumstances can range for making me feel uncomfortable in RPs, asking really stupid questions with the answer right in front of them, or other situations I will consider minor. Three strikes, and the user is blocked for good.
4. I do not like llama badges, nor the llama emoticon, so I highly request that they not be given to me, or left in the comments. I feel they are a complete waste of time, and an insult to an artist like myself. I strongly prefer comments, as they means a lot more to me.
If you must give me a freaking llama, much as it pains me to say it, then fine. But DO NOT SHOVE IT IT IN MY FACE WITH THE FREAKING LLAMA EMOTICON!!
5. Trolls and bullies are NOT TOLERATED here, and anyone caught doing so will be blocked with only ONE warning. I don't mind being teased if I can have a laugh out of it too, but if I don't laugh or find it funny, then I will count it as trolling just of the sake of trolling and you WILL be blocked.
I also like to RP too, and I often include vore in said RPs.
I have rules for this as well.
1. I like to lead when it comes to the RPs, so if you have something you want to happen in the RP, or you have characters you want in it, please discuss it in notes with me first. That is the ONLY time, I will allow RP related material to be sent to me through notes. In the notes, you can tell me your character's origin, backstory, age, skills, powers, hobbies, adventures, accomplishments, interests, etc. Don't worry about the dialogue, we'll determine that in the actual RP.
2. Vore often comes up a lot when I RP with someone who happens to like it, and that's just fine with me. I like it when the predator keeps the victim save in his/her belly, or if it's done to allow them a nice place to sleep. Sometimes I will allow digestion if the victim is able to reform afterwards, and VERY RARELY will I allow the character to be digested and never return.
3. There is no limit to the number of characters you can play at one time in the RPs, so if you have a lot of characters, or if you want to RP as one of my many characters, feel free, but I urge you to read up on the bios of said characters before RPing as them. (if the character you want doesn't seem to have much of a bio, then feel free to wing it.
4. When I'm RPing, there will be a three-user limit, as anymore than that will make it a bit too confusing when I go to read it later. As many comments will seem to be out of place, and tough to find.
5. Have fun. This RP is as much mine as it is yours, so if you have something you want to happen in the RP, but I don't seen to be taking it in the direction you want, just let me know in any method you want and tell me the direction you want.
6. I will ONLY RP through journals, as I don't like keeping these fun RPs to myself, and I feel everyone should see the antics I have with my friends, while playing as these characters.
7. Most importantly. You do not have to have perfect grammar when RPing with me. It is appreciated and recommend that you have someone other than me look over it before you post it and make appropriate changes, but it's not necessary. As long as I can figure what you're trying to say, I have no problem with it. I WILL NOT tolerate foul language of any kind, any text that implies sexual innuendos, or links that take me to anything but the character in question you are RPing as.
8. When more than two people are RPing, please try not to get too far ahead of the others.
That's all the rules for RPs, but there's still one last thing to go over.
As previously stated, I like to write stories. Often times it will be a vore story, but I will branch out if needed.
I do not usually charge for commissions or stories, so if you want me to write one for you, then let me know in a note, and I will do what I can.
Just like RPs, I WILL NOT allow NUDITY, SEXUAL INNUENDOS, UNBIRTH, OR GORE!! Vore is perfectly fine, as well as digestion (within reason), but it has to be through the MOUTH ONLY!!! The circumstances can be anything you want. Whether the predator is swallowing the victim to prevent further injury, giving the victim a warm place to sleep in its belly, or as part of a game.
If you do not wish to send me a note explaining what you want in the commission, you do not have to. It's just my preferred way of relaying such information.
My only price of commissions is that you tell me who your characters are, what they ill be doing, where they will be, why they are there, and when the event takes place. Though I can just work around having just the characters' name and the location and events.
However, please be advised that I may not get to it for a while after the request is made. I may have other projects going at the time, but I will still keep the note you send me for consideration.
Also, I reserve the right to cancel any project request at any time. These reasons may include that the scenario was just too weird, the requestee is either making me uncomfortable, or I just don't feel I could do a good job with the request.
That is all. If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask me in either the comments below, or a note.